1.1.Promis S.R.L. is a data controller and determines independently and legitimately the means and purposes of processing personal data.(2) Personal Data are collected for specified purposes
2.1. Promis tries continuously to build and improve the relationship with its clients. That’s why we have created multiple communication channels allowing us to offer you the best experience with Promis Advertising. Depending on each specific case, we may collect the following personal data: • Identification details such as name, surname, personal identification number, series and number of identity card/passport, issuing day and issuer name, place and date of birth, citizenship and nationality, residence, gender etc; • Contact details such as correspondence address, e-mail, phone number;
We collect personal data for specified purposes:
• your visit to Promis Advertising
Promis collects your personal data in order to make your experience with Promis Advertising as safe and great as possible.
In order to process your request or complaints, you are required to identify yourself when you reach us through the information desk or through the other available communication channels.
• accessing our website www.promis.ro
The cookies containing your personal information are uploaded but are not functional unless you expressly consent to it. Following your consent, these cookies are available for 6 months. Cookies are used for marketing and analytical purposes.
• Promis on social media
You can reach Promis by social media.
Lastly, we note that in performing its activities, Promis does not use automated means which leads to an automated decision producing legal effects. However, we process your data in order to create your profile so we can communicate more efficiently with you.
(3)Specific rights in what concerns personal data
Unless the law applicable provides otherwise, you have the following rights:
- right to access - the right to obtain from Promis confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information on the processing;
- right to rectification - the right to demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate data or the correction of incomplete data;
- right to erasure/right to be forgotten - the erasure of personal data concerning you whenever the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed and there is no other legal ground for the processing, the personal data have been unlawfully processed or the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation;
- right to restriction of processing where (i) you challenge the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data while you request the restriction of their use instead; (iii) Promis no longer needs the personal data for its purposes of the processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether our legitimate groundsoverride your rights;
- right to object – unless Promis demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- right to data portability - the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Promis for the purposes indicated in this Policy, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP);
- right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless is necessary for performance of the employment agreement or is authorised by law.
Except for the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP), all user specific rights may be exercised through a request sent to Contact.
Where appropriate, Promis can request the data subject, who wishes to exercise his rights, to identify himself in order to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data that are provided.
(4) Implementing appropriate technical measures to ensure the security of personal data
Promis has in place security measures in order to protect personal data, therefore, starting from the moment you communicate your information, your personal data are protected online and offline. All personal data are processed through a secured webpage using en SSL encryption system marked with a small lock icon.
(5) This Policy may be amended from time to time
Promis may amend this Policy from time to time when appropriate. Any change shall be communicated to our visitors by posting the updated version on https://promis.ro/terms.